Endless Emotional Energy



Find sources of endless emotional energy that you may use to keep yourself going in the face of the most difficult situations.

Collaborate with a few co-leaders and coordinate your efforts to keep them going.

To achieve long-term success, harness the aggregate power of a vast number of people.

We're all curious about a few things at work:

What am I supposed to do?

Is there any significance to this?

Is it a good fit for my life's purpose?

Is it enough of a challenge?

How can I utilise it to make a positive impact on the world?

Is it a good fit for my abilities?

Do I have a good working environment?

Is it a place where individuals are treated with decency and respect?

Is it stable? –>

Has meritocracy been established?

How intelligent and capable are my coworkers?

How similar are our fundamental convictions?

How well do they (these views) mesh with what I hold dear?

What path will I take to personal growth and development?

Will I be able to grow and progress?

How much freedom do I have in terms of experimenting?

What kind of guidance and comments am I going to get from you?

Is my manager going to show an interest in my professional development?

Each bucket has a role to play in a person's level of energy and engagement, regardless of how much emphasis they place on one or the other.

To be a good leader, you must first get to know your subordinates.

The fundamental tenet is that your role as a leader is not to deliver outcomes directly, but rather to create other conditions that will arouse the enthusiasm of people in order to promote long-term, widespread success.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Virtual Communication Tools

Polish your Presentation Skills